Raw Milk Testing
Are you ready to start testing?
Microbial Research Inc. works alongside Raw Milk Association of Colorado (RMAC) to provide their members with reports on the microbiological nature of their products.
Below is a brief explanation of the routine testing performed for RMAC. The process for each test is explained in more detail on each individual dairy report. Testing is designed to quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively determine the overall number of bacteria present in a milk sample and test for select pathogens.
Other available non-routine tests include:
How to Get Started with Testing:
- Read RMAC Milk Testing Instructions
- Read about MRI Shipping Kits to get your samples to us
- View our current Price List
- Complete the Liability Waiver
- Send Liability Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org